TTORA Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
If if was his, we would likely not be driving it.:D
Sheree should be ashamed of herself! :lmao:

I know it wasn't me!.......... since my truck has been holding down the concrete in the garage for the last 2 months.......... and I don't have any TTORA stickers..... and my truck isn't black......... and I haven't been in that intersection in over a year in any of my vehicles........ and I don't often run lights in anything I drive since I drive like an old lady on her way to church. :D

Whoever it was needs to slow the FU¢K down! :flipoff4:

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Oh, I think I know the truck, just not the driver. Sadly, I think it's one of the rich kids that lives down the street a bit. His dad had a sweet FJ-40 for sale awhile ago.

Fuckin' stupid Allgheytukee. Maybe I'm gonna have to hilljack up the 'hood a little... :D

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
Me thinks he doth protest too much. Must be, gotta be guilty. :lmao:

Sheree should be ashamed of herself! :lmao:

I know it wasn't me!.......... since my truck has been holding down the concrete in the garage for the last 2 months.......... and I don't have any TTORA stickers..... and my truck isn't black......... and I haven't been in that intersection in over a year in any of my vehicles........ and I don't often run lights in anything I drive since I drive like an old lady on her way to church. :D

Whoever it was needs to slow the FU¢K down! :flipoff4:

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
That video makes me glad I drive a truck with 500+ pounds of armor on it. Actually, shit like that wants me to exo-cage my non 4x4 daily driver as well :eek:

·
Registered
400 Posts
yeah no kidding , there were a few cars that blew thru the lights that even with an exo i dont think you'd be walking away or breathing

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I hope it's because there's an unusually large population of color blind people or those are new traffic control device. The again it could be an unusually large population of douches.:D

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I think this would be the only intersection that I wish they would put red-light cameras on. Just getting on to 48th street from my house scares the shit out of me because people think it's a damn race way.

A-holes.

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
Where's CRASH? Thats the truck that first popped in my head. Is ur truck even black now days? Was it lifted? or stock?
Damn, I really need to check this board more. Wasn't me!!! I have not been in that area in my truck since Toys for Tots. Oh and I wouldn't be caught dead with a fucking TTORA sticker on my truck. :flipoff4:

21 - 35 of 35 Posts