TTORA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
The Professor™ said:
You're a fucking idiot. Go give yourself a haircut with a meat slicer.
Make sure you don't set it up for deli slices either. We want that great big ol country slices. Actually Chris, I think he bought the lube for you to use it on him. I think he is sweet on ya.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Once again some of you just cant take a fucking joke !!! You cant just find humor in shit. Thats all the merit this post had was just a little fucking humor... I skipped a little too forward and left out the middle some where between 80 and 150 on the IQ scale and just went straight to > 150.
I was not trying too insult anyone..
So just erase the fucking thing as you have done to your since of humor..

·
Registered
282 Posts
Gregoma said:
Once again some of you just cant take a fucking joke !!! You cant just find humor in shit. Thats all the merit this post had was just a little fucking humor... I skipped a little too forward and left out the middle some where between 80 and 150 on the IQ scale and just went straight to > 150.
Fuck you and good luck.

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Gregoma said:
This IS the off topic section, but this IS a gay ass thread that made no sence, and it doesn't up your post count, so get over it, go away for a while, and come back when you aren't so fucking stupid.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Gregoma said:
yer bragging about yer IQ... which is zero on the chart dipshit...
Gregoma said:
Too Valkyrie's signiture.
S-I-G-N-A-T-U-R-E ...Dumb Ass :rolleyes:

Oh I have a sense of humor... But you have no sense... :bitchslap

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Gregoma said:
Its not that we can't take a joke, its just that you made no sense whatsoever. I'm sure it was hillarious to you, just like the jokes your invisible friends tell you :jack:

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
"Check your you spelling"

Just as a general rule of thumb, it's always a good idea to proof read a post that makes fun of somebody else's spelling or grammar.

Know what i mean, Verne?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.