TTORA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I will be in Bolder form 10:15am tell 12 for an interview if some one want to meet up for lunch or something. before I have to be at my ride along in Littleton at 3.

· Registered
14,176 Posts
Doh... Just now saw this! Good luck on the interview. Would you be moving up this way if you get it?

· Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yea I am, its today, and no I do not like pubic transportation. Sorry Molly I will not be moving up that way. But if I do get that job it will allow for some night runs HEHEHEHE :D. Well I did my ride along last night and even tho we did not run code at any time I had a blast. There was a Juvenile that got in trouble for shoplifting and the officer chewed his ass out and he was a multiple offender. Some people where being harassed by there neighbor, and another one got in a fight with his best friend/neighbor. So it was interesting.

· Registered
4,149 Posts
Yea I am, its today, and no I do not like pubic transportation. Sorry Molly I will not be moving up that way. But if I do get that job it will allow for some night runs HEHEHEHE :D. Well I did my ride along last night and even tho we did not run code at any time I had a blast. There was a Juvenile that got in trouble for shoplifting and the officer chewed his ass out and he way a multiple offender. Some people where being harassed by there neighbor, and another on got in a fight with his best friend/neighbor. So it was interesting.
Ahh, :rolleyes: the memories... :D

· Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts