1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
You go with that bad ass storm chasing. I love doing that. Just don't get much time to chase.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shitty thing is I think I broke my foot, clearing out the garage for my mom to park her car. I can't sleep because of the pain. errrrr

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Owwww that sucks. Get well soon! Driving foot?

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
clutch
feels better today but still hurts like hell I think torn muscles or ligaments. Sleeping with my steeltoe on and 2 pairs of socks made it feel pretty good. Had to sleep on the couch though. Wife wouldn't let my greasy dirty boot in bed, wonder why.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Unfortunately the storm didn't take people it should've. But glad all the club members are okay.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Went Storm Chassing today!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NICE!!

We were chasing the storm out by Kersey and were right under it the whole time. As it turns out the funnel clouds were behind the storm as the sun started shinning through.

GRRRR

It's ok though we will get another chance to do it today!!! supposed to be perfect weather for a Tornado!

·
20,355 Posts
I did think i heard somewhere that the funnel clouds usually are on the back end of the storm, but not sure.

dont get blown away!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
NICE!!

We were chasing the storm out by Kersey and were right under it the whole time. As it turns out the funnel clouds were behind the storm as the sun started shinning through.

GRRRR

It's ok though we will get another chance to do it today!!! supposed to be perfect weather for a Tornado!
Isn't it difficult chasing storms with a broken foot?:D

·
Registered
264 Posts
It's duuumpin right now. I just put my badges back on my truck too so I hope the weather doesn't mess it up! Though it's in a car port so won't get direct rain.

·
Registered
264 Posts
uhhh there is a tornado siren goin off right now.... I'm at parker and arapahoe.. its windy out too... kinda scared not gonna lie

1 - 20 of 29 Posts