TTORA Forum banner

Todays Storm

2K views 28 replies 12 participants last post by  Lysmachia 
#1 ·

See less See more
#2 ·
You go with that bad ass storm chasing. I love doing that. Just don't get much time to chase.

#4 ·
shitty thing is I think I broke my foot, clearing out the garage for my mom to park her car. I can't sleep because of the pain. errrrr

#6 ·
clutch
feels better today but still hurts like hell I think torn muscles or ligaments. Sleeping with my steeltoe on and 2 pairs of socks made it feel pretty good. Had to sleep on the couch though. Wife wouldn't let my greasy dirty boot in bed, wonder why.

#11 ·
Unfortunately the storm didn't take people it should've. But glad all the club members are okay.

#12 ·
Went Storm Chassing today!!!!!!!!!!!

#14 ·
NICE!!

We were chasing the storm out by Kersey and were right under it the whole time. As it turns out the funnel clouds were behind the storm as the sun started shinning through.

GRRRR

It's ok though we will get another chance to do it today!!! supposed to be perfect weather for a Tornado!

#28 ·
You should frame and sell these! I really like the last one. It's like, "Right there under that tree is the pot-o-gold". Love the flash forward photography Una. Great work.

#23 ·
Yesterdays vids.

#25 ·
creepy clouds moving in 3 different directions but no nado.

#27 ·
Yea x2 on the weather, the forcast shows thunderstorms all week. I'm sooo glad I didn't work til after the storm yesterday, our store in Parker got HAMMERED with hail. When I pulled up it looked like it snowed 6 inches, some cars even got pretty dinged up. I would have cried if I was there bah.

#29 ·
I keep telling Shawn (TheJeepGuy) that I swear this is not normal weather for us. He is all depressed because he moved here from Arizona where it was warm and dry... and now thinks that he was sold a pile of shit that Colorado is sunny 300 days out of the year!

So I heard a bunch of greeley crops got decimated by hail. What could be worse for these farmers during the recession. Though I am sure they have insurance (I hope it isn't AIG)

I am just hoping my flowers don't get nailed.... At least mine are all in post and I can move them in for cover....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.