1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Club Name: Toledo 4 Wheelers
Type of Club: We are open to all types of 4 wheel drives
Meetings are held: Every 3rd Sunday
Contact: Tricia Dold Email: [email protected] - Please reference 4*4 I get a lot of junk mail.
Club URL: WWW.Toledo4Wheelers.Com
Submitted by: Tricia Dold - [email protected] - 21Jun04

here is the inf you wanted I have never wheeld there but I know of the club

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
That would be awsome if there was a place to wheel up here. But that website doesn't exist. I assume you got the info from http://www.off-road.com/. I don't think the club exists anymore.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Toledo 4 wheelers is a club, not a place to wheel, they don't have the land anymore. Last i heard it is still around and they have actively looking for a new piece of land. I am also from Toledo, there are a couple places to wheel here, one good one in Swanton off Airport highway that I won't go anymore, a kid on a four wheeler got hurt there and sued so the place is heavily patrolled and not legal anymore. There is a place just a bit south of here, a short drive down to Bradner, off Pembervill road. Stuff goes on there twice a month and either costs 5 or 8 dollars and they have a bonfire at the end of the night. Pretty cool place, basically a mud bog but a very legal mud bog. Lots of cool people and cool trucks show up there. If anybody is interested in more info I can get it, just let me know

1 - 4 of 4 Posts