TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
And get your own log-in you fuck tard! ;)

Lest we forget who TonkaToy is...

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
hell if we ever ge tippy running her can just beat the piss outta her more... LOL

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL you guys rock...:clap:
yes, yes, I'm working on that new rig as we speak, but I PROMISE you that it won't ever look like the old Tonka Toy did.. :confused:

Oh man, I can't wait, don't laugh, :rofl: but I think I'm going to pick up an FJ, run it a little while, and then sell it to my lovely girlfriend, since that's what she wants, and then get me something else... Tacoma, Tundra... :xbeer3:

But you will see me this year for sure on the trail... :camping:

come on TOYOTA!!!

:xsmokin1:

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Ironic Troy, so do I!

Darrick, the front diff out of your truck lives on still (kind of). It likes to blow seals every so often for no apparent reason. But it's serving me well :p

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
lol you guys rock...:clap:
Yes, yes, i'm working on that new rig as we speak, but i promise you that it won't ever look like the old tonka toy did.. :confused:

Oh man, i can't wait, don't laugh, :rofl: But i think i'm going to pick up an fj, run it a little while, and then sell it to my lovely girlfriend, since that's what she wants, and then get me something else... Tacoma, tundra... :xbeer3:

But you will see me this year for sure on the trail... :camping:

Come on toyota!!!

:xsmokin1:
dude.... That rocks darrick!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ironic Troy, so do I!

Darrick, the front diff out of your truck lives on still (kind of). It likes to blow seals every so often for no apparent reason. But it's serving me well :p
So Nate, you have the front diff out of my old rig... or the whole rig..?

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Ha! How bout the time you tried to keep up with the dick on that curvey ass, cliff edge, gemini bridges road in Tippy. My god I thought for sure I was gonna die. But I at least knew that any on-coming traffic around a blind corner would smash the dick first!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts