TTORA Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Yes. You don't want any points on your plates. Can cause tears in the frame.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I've been laying under the truck for two days trying to figure out some creative way to route a panhard and I'm ready to admit that, even with the engine up high, it aint going to happen without a rear sump oil pan. :doh:

Tore these off today and will start trying to scrounge a cheap t100 pan.

·
Registered
992 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Not much time on truck lately but did manage to paint & install T-100 oil pan.
Check out the mess that came out of the pickup tube! One guess what killed the donor 3.4

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Hey all. Slow progress with summer vacations and other commitments. Here's update.

T100 oil pan in. I was shying away from this because if the hassle of getting correct parts and especially porting the new dipstick. Got lucky and found the perfect donor truck so no biggie there. Then read somewhere on the net that some were just trimming the front sump dipstick. Boom and done.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Installed the home made frame braces and ghetto supported the ghetto motor mount blocks.

And got steering box tucked as far forward as possible without chopping off the body mount.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I'm going to have to compromise on the flat belly boner that I had and mount the lowers under the frame in order to keep roll axis down. Here are final numbers with 25" frame height.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Nice touch painting the drain pans red.....nice contrast when taking pictures.
subscribed.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Nice find on that T100 parts truck. I love T-100's. Wish I could find a used super-clean one from like '97 with a 5-speed and 4x4.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts