TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fyi. I Just recieved and installed my Extang Tonnoe cover yesterday and I must say it's a perfect fit. I have a UWS toolbox and have wanted a cover to fit with my toolbox for some time. After some searching I found one for a very reasonable $200 from www.truckaddons.com. Took a few days to get here since it actually comes directly from Extang but definately worth the wait. Highly recommended. I can definately feel a difference in that there is quite a difference in wind resistance. On my previous Tacoma an Extang cover was used as well and always found that it greatly improved my gas mileage which I'm already seeing a difference this go round.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was going to post the same pic. If I wasn't leaving in the morning and if it wasn't already dark out I'd be glad to take a pic and post it. I'll have to do that after the weekend if still interested, son is getting married and I have to leave O Dark Thirty tomorrow. The difference between the pic at the site and the Dbl Cab is it only comes with two cross bars. It does look good though and so far I've not seen any other truck with one. Could be first in the area. Anyway I'll check back after the weekend and post a picture for ya.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts