TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$130 OBO... I might regret this :confused:
It locks, but I lost the key in the move out here, I got it without the key and just went to a hardware store and got a new lock for it, bolted right in, I might get around to doing it, if I do I'll let yall know...

Gives maybe 3 or 4 inches gap above bed, has a hook on drivers side for bunjee's, no dents or dings.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, you might regret it. haha.

I would keep it, you can keep your four wheeling gear in there.
Well i picked up this wooden crate from work just a little smaller that the toolbox, it locks and would be easier to take out when i need more bed room, plus i hardly put anything it it, a bag or tools, a chain and straps.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i picked up this wooden crate from work just a little smaller that the toolbox, it locks and would be easier to take out when i need more bed room, plus i hardly put anything it it, a bag or tools, a chain and straps.
your soo right, i bought a 255piece craftsman tool set and a floor jack, and I wish i still had my toolbox :(

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So To replace my toolbox that i idiotically sold I made this, I have the wood and tools, just bought hinges and Screw in eyes :

Made it to lock, and chained to my bed, I like it, even tho I'm not done quite yet

1 - 5 of 5 Posts