TTORA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright everyone... First of all I wasn't sure where this thread should have went so I put it here for 2 reasons. 1) This is the section I read most, and 2) Since we all wrench on our trucks we all use tools, therefore its not REALLY out of place.
Anyways, I'm getting a decent tax return this year and I plan on spending a good amount of it to buy a new Tool Chest / Rolling Cabinet & 393 piece craftsmen tool set for my garage. My question is this... Does anyone know where or how to get wholesale prices or good deals on tools? I've been checking and the setup I want is going to run me about $1200.
Any info would be good...

What are you guys spending your tax return on??

-Mechengr1

·
Registered
704 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
First off this should have gone in the fabrication section, but I am not one to bitch about such things.

Second the only way to get Jobber prices would be to have connections either with a cert mechanic that has a tool truck visit his shop (and those prices are not technically wholesale) or you can go to sears and sign up for their craftsmen tool club. It will give you I think it is a 10% discount. but you must also realize that those incentives are suspended at certain times of the year such as around Xmas and other major holidays so you have to watch your timing on large ticket items.

Hope some of that babble helps.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahha... I must have "Selective Sight", probably just skipped right over that section. Yeah, I was thinking of hitting up a friend of mine who owns a shop here in Riverside.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.