TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got machine up and running a while ago and this thing is awesome. Paying for itself in cut off disc savings every day. Every little tab, bracket, shackle and mount. Made a set of boomerang shackles in about 4 minutes. I love this thing. Let me know if you guys need anything cut. And I mean anything, signs, campfire rings, you name it.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Just got machine up and running a while ago and this thing is awesome. Paying for itself in cut off disc savings every day. Every little tab, bracket, shackle and mount. Made a set of boomerang shackles in about 4 minutes. I love this thing. Let me know if you guys need anything cut. And I mean anything, signs, campfire rings, you name it.
Pictures please.:)

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
:xpopcorn2 hmmm what do I need...?:D What can I afford?:mad:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anything that can be drawn up. I'm working on some emblems with the new Yota truck logo. Made some campfire rings for a local Heep club with all of their logos on the sides. Cut come boomerang shackles last night.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Nice setup. Looking into getting myself a new torchmate 2x4 for cutting out random brackets and pieces when I'm prototyping products. How do you like your 2x2 so far?

·
Banned
140 Posts
A bunch more parts cut this weekend. Anybody need anything?
Well, we're located in Madison heights, and the machines work does look nice. My Laser cut guys just cut 150 bumper brackets out in 3/8" HRP&O. Two full 4x8 sheets nested very tightly. They charged $240.00 for the cutting charge. I don't see anyone beating that price or quality, so I will have to stay with my current guys.

I had originally planned on buying a PlasmaCam machine, but its just extra expense now, with the deals I have been getting from my vendors.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts