TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Waste of money. they do not help at all. and when the flimsy metal breaks you will get all that in you engine. But if you do use three of them it will work great.

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Garbage.

Why? The air does not atomize the fuel better. No gas is going through your manifold. The gas is directly injected.

May work on a older vehicle that is carburated, but I would see it more as a blockage than a stupid mixer.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Does the tornado fuel saver work. Does anbody have this on there taco.
I bought one of those for my truck…

After testing the product for month I studied the data and it was, same as it ever was… same as it ever was… same as it ever was…

And you may ask yourself… where is that fuel sipping truck?
And you may ask yourself… where is that large powerful tacoma?
And you may ask yourself… am I right?... am I wrong?
And you may tell yourself, my God… what have I done?

No but really I gained nothing with the fuel saver. But be warred if you do install the “fuel saver” you must include it in your signature as this site does not condone closet tornado use.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
But I saw on TV that they really work :rolleyes:

·
Registered
444 Posts
I bought one of those for my truck…

After testing the product for month I studied the data and it was, same as it ever was… same as it ever was… same as it ever was…

And you may ask yourself… where is that fuel sipping truck?
And you may ask yourself… where is that large powerful tacoma?
And you may ask yourself… am I right?... am I wrong?
And you may tell yourself, my God… what have I done?

No but really I gained nothing with the fuel saver. But be warred if you do install the “fuel saver” you must include it in your signature as this site does not condone closet tornado use.
:lmao: laughing, reading post, and karate chopping my left forearm with my right hand all at the same time!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
It only really works with the fuel line magnet that "traps dangerous particles that the fuel filter didn't get":rolleyes:

·
Registered
422 Posts
http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/154

Don't forget, da whistles not only do day free up HP, day alzo get da LAYDEEZ, and it's an alarm clock too! :woot: :woot:
Damn did you see that fool driving his car at the end of the vid? He was driving on the wrong side of the road and then blows the stop sign and on the news camera no less.

That is who we share are roads with. I’ll steer clear of Oakland..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Damn did you see that fool driving his car at the end of the vid? He was driving on the wrong side of the road and then blows the stop sign and on the news camera no less.

That is who we share are roads with. I’ll steer clear of Oakland..
He wasn't ready for that sudden increase in torque given by the tornado that was just installed. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
You fucking retarded NOOB.

How fucking dare you ask this kind of a retarded question in a tech folder.

Now either get your ass to newbie tech or get your ass out of here all together.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts