TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a good conversation with Toyminator just a day or two back. We got onto the topic of the park in Huntsville. Reason being is that I know of a few guys heading up this Saturday and not knowing what is all happening up there, I may or may not roll out. Feedback on the place other than what has been posted on FB would be ideal. I am considering as my rig has not used its front drivetrain since this past Jambo. Really has not even seen 200 miles since then either. Sad but true. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah....same thing I heard and saw via the tube. Now I did scroll down on tube to see the 606ci ford ranger...lol. Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
it would be nice to have first hand report or pics from there. If the Andy doesn't bring back a report, I am headed there after the first of the year and will get one.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
I have watched all the vids,but just need to see it for myself.

I am planning to drive the runner out there, jump in the Yeti and lets check it out.

·
Registered
50 Posts
The entry fee is not worth what you pay unless you love mud. There is 1 obstacle that I would deem worthy there, that's about it. I've been maybe 3 times.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
The entry fee is not worth what you pay unless you love mud. There is 1 obstacle that I would deem worthy there, that's about it. I've been maybe 3 times.
Entry fee was $20 for the day and there were a few more climbs I found from when I was there my one time before.

IMO the place is perfect for a day run for a crawler. If youre on your ATV, it could be longer.

A vid of me messing around out there testing the new upgrades.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOYiHHwWh30

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
9 Participants
ROCTAC
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing