TTORA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my total chaos uniball kit. Going a different direction with the kit. No cracks. Uniballs are tight. Kit is good to go.
I also have the billet cross shafts as well to go with the kit. They were ~300.

Price 2200
Redondo Beach Ca.

SCORE Baja 1000 & championship proven long travel performance suspension system.
3" extended 4130 chromoly tubing upper and lower arms bolt to the factory control arm mounting locations.
Upper and lower ball joints are replaced with 1" uniballs for maximum wheel travel and component strength.
TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
3.5" custom modified 5 lug Toyota lift spindles are designed for maximum ground clearance at full bottom out.
Heim tie rod steering upgrade is included.
Lower tubular/boxed control arms are designed with internal gussets and are pre tabbed for a single 2.5" diameter coil over shock.
Spring rate options allow the ability to customize your ride for your specific application. Maximize tune ability, articulation and performance.
TC's bolt on strut frame adds strength to the front frame and cross member. Skid plate tabs are included.
Stainless steel DOT braided brake lines, TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers and all grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
System is designed to incorporate a coil over shock conversion and uses 8" or 10" travel 2.5" coil over shocks. Torsion bars can be retained.
2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
Custom upper shock mounts must be fabricated to install this kit.
Fiberglass fenders are required.
These parts are only available directly from TOTAL CHAOS Fabrication Inc, please contact us at the shop for more information

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
dblase
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing