TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Sweeet! I guess I'll bee seeing more of you at The Diesel Stop.com. LoL

Don't forget to add the aditive to your fuel other wise, that's one Jelly that doesn't go well with Toast on a cold winters morning.

Where ya takin-er to on the maiden voyage?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
3mph toy said:
Sweeet! I guess I'll bee seeing more of you at The Diesel Stop.com. LoL

Don't forget to add the aditive to your fuel other wise, that's one Jelly that doesn't go well with Toast on a cold winters morning.

Where ya takin-er to on the maiden voyage?
LOL Yeah I've been out there already and a couple other places poking around. Yup... I need to go pick up a case and keep it on hand- we don't need no jelly :D Already making a goodies list.
We have a show in New Castle PA coming up memorial weekend we always go to- I imagine that will be the first place we tow the camper... I need a new battery and inspection though. I also need to reset my hitch back up with the new vehicle.

·
Registered
550 Posts
4xtaco said:
LOL Yeah I've been out there already and a couple other places poking around. Yup... I need to go pick up a case and keep it on hand- we don't need no jelly :D Already making a goodies list.
We have a show in New Castle PA coming up memorial weekend we always go to- I imagine that will be the first place we tow the camper... I need a new battery and inspection though. I also need to reset my hitch back up with the new vehicle.
Do you usually put a CB in your tow rig? I've been looking at adding one but I just cannot find a place to put one that'll be easy to see and use; but yet, out of the way. Another question, do you have the Dual battery setup? I want to add an inverter to mine but I need to figure out what battery to connect it to or if it matters.

Now all we have to do is get you out on the trails with the Taco.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3mph toy said:
Do you usually put a CB in your tow rig? I've been looking at adding one but I just cannot find a place to put one that'll be easy to see and use; but yet, out of the way. Another question, do you have the Dual battery setup? I want to add an inverter to mine but I need to figure out what battery to connect it to or if it matters.

Now all we have to do is get you out on the trails with the Taco.
Yeah I always have a CB in my tow vehicles, I have a Uniden 520 XL right now that will come out of the Tahoe to the Ex. I've had good luck with them, they aren't as robust as some of the ones the big boys use but it has been reliable and easy to use. It should fit down on the lower panel of the dash easily. I plan on putting the brake controller in the cubby beside the steering column unless it is too big.
Yes it has the dual battery's... I'll have to see if I can find the inverter and see which one it is near. I thought inverters always went from the cranking battery to the aux battery though.
Yeah I know... it has been too long since I got that thing on the trails... I just still can't afford to break the damn thing. Plus now it looks like I will be replacing ball joints and maybe end links again. I've got a popping noise but I just replaced CV's a few months ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts