TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Yeah! Hey I will call ya soon. I can post whore and watch our show, just not talk. LOL

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
He's in Jackson Miss this time around. A hell of a lot warmer than Canada or Wisconsin :D

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup that's where I be. Jackson is warmer. I hate to be this way, but it's a whole lot trashier too. I'm not impressed.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Well Mississippi, is the poorest stae in the union. And that's the sad truth. :(

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Tru dat. You remember troy's broken neck story right?

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I didn't know that happened in Mississippi? I don't remember the whole story either. Something about how Troy couldn't concentrate on the road while giving a hand job to to a hitchhiker and wrecked or something??? :D

·
Registered
1,912 Posts

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
I didn't know that happened in Mississippi? I don't remember the whole story either. Something about how Troy couldn't concentrate on the road while giving a hand job to to a hitchhiker and wrecked or something??? :D
:rofl:

Good to see you're still around, Kyle!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes but California is cool (IMHO) Mississippi is not... At all... Like don't come here if your life depended on it... If your life DID depend on it... Don't come here... At least you'd die somewhere not Mississippi.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
He would have been up near sacramento and Nic, Mike, and Angry Andy!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts