TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've started to acquire too many axle parts for my liking.

- (1) V6 third - guessing 4.10 diff - $100
- Several 4cyl thirds - not sure on gears 4.10, might have 4.30 diff - $75
- Rear 79-85 axles - have a couple $100 with diff
- 81 front axle - parting out, but was complete - what ya need?
- 82/83 front axle - probably part out as well - what ya need?
- SFA bearing hubs (the thing that rides the spindle) - ???

Basically I've slowly amassed a small Toyota junkyard. If ya need something, please let me know. I may have it, and if I don't, I'd be glad to put you in touch with someone that might. Trades / offers accepted. Please keep in mind I rarely can have this stuff quickly, as I live in the wonderful city of Memphis... <gag me>... :eek:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
guessing since your looking for parts to Aisin Hubs you dont have the ones on the front axle....

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
guessing since your looking for parts to Aisin Hubs you dont have the ones on the front axle....
I do, but they need to be rebuilt... and that's what I'm doing currently :D

I will have another set of axles after mid-February, so hopefully those will be in better shape.

Ive got a set of locking hubs for SFA if your looking for some. They need to be cleaned up.
Start your own thread, punk :p

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah sorry man! I haven't made the effort to sell them just throwing it out there! Didn't mean to jack your thread
I'm just yankin' yo' chain :D Not like there's a lot of activity going on over here :eek:

Save them for spares! You never know when you (or someone you know. ;)) might need a spare.
True dat. Sell Aaron a spare. Or, I've got a spare I'll sell ya, Aaron.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts