TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Toyota camper $350

I have a black camper shell for a 95-200? Tacoma extra cab (it might fit pick ups as well) Both locks work, it has a sliding window to the cab. It is in very good shape. I also built a box to hold surfboards/ snowboards, or anything you want. It is perfect for camping or whatever. I will include it or sell them separate. Email me for more pictures or questions. Possible trade for a tonneau cover.
$400 OBO I am located in Oxnard/ Santa Barbara
email: [email protected]
I added a couple pictures I took when I first built the box (3 months ago).

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I Live in oxnard, go to school in Santa Barbara, and I will drive to meet some one if they are serious. Also the box inside the camper is painted, has weather proof carpet on the top, and the last section is hinged so you can open it to fit taller stuff. And on the left there are two ammo boxes which i use to store tools, but i will empthy them out and include them.

·
Registered
38 Posts
you said you would include both or sell them separately.. if that is still the case, how much would you want for just the shell?

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey, i have a black ARE z-series camper shell that fits '95-'00 x-cab tacomas with roof racks. i'm asking $500 obo. i'm in south central PA.
trail_toy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts