TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Toyota parts - new parts added - 17x8 wheels

High angle drivelines built 43 1/2 collapsed rear CV drivesaft, 4in slip .095 wall tubing. some dents, lots of scratches still straight $125

Ford 22 gallon F150 tank with newer motorcraft pump and sending unit. Perfect for a swap into a 4runner/pickup for a rear mount take with more capacity. $100

1.5in longfield driveshaft spacer with hardware $40

extended brake lines $10 each, I have 5 of them

1.5in wheel spacers $50

allpro rear ubolt flip kit $30

top knuckle ball gussets $10

IFS steering box $60

2.63 threaded ballistic bushings $50/pair w/weld in bungs
http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/Ballistic-Forged-Poly-Bushing-263_p_1646.html

steering stabilizer kit $40

rear springs for rear up front with shackles and bushings $50

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
4. front or rear 36in collapsed to 50in extended 1/4 wall tube long slip shaft built by phoenix rack and axle. good shape, scratches but no dents. $150

30 spline longfields in good shape $500

The more you buy, the better deal you will get. I will be adding more as I get around to it.

I could use that driveshaft as a spare and one longfield Birf, if you will separate the set. I might take those Diamonds off your hands too. Let's talk. If you want to hit TM sometime we can meet out there to do the deal and then go run something. Shoot me a PM if you've still got those parts. ~John

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sold parts deleted, dual case setup added. Sorry, but I sold the bumper. I have been out of town, so I have not looked at this thread for a while. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
I'd like the U bolt flip kit if it's still available. I'll PM you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts