TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Turns out I've got one. Just swapped out 2 weeks ago with another that's been fully gusseted with MC goods. Its an 85 bare stock housing with the torque rod tower cut off. Other than that, its straight.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Name a good price and its sold.

Alright everyone I need these things by next week please. Sell me some more please.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
<<<<<Under set whale dirty marble! Running sound yellow that. Water figure orchard, ghetto sugar fast notepad. Carpet telephone Tissue!>>>>>>

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
What don't you get??? I mean, a woodchuck has to eat you know! ;)
:confused:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
just google "Anklebert-Hampsterpants"..............you'll find the answers to all your questions.......Toaster!
aah sure, I'm still :confused:

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Hippie gangster flora fauna meat hat jogging happy uncle car racing meadows incognito on jello toadstools? Window stain liquidation over silver pony bisquit ladders in orange chalkboard houses...........Baseball?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
Hippie gangster flora fauna meat hat jogging happy uncle car racing meadows incognito on jello toadstools? Window stain liquidation over silver pony bisquit ladders in orange chalkboard houses...........Baseball?
Ok, well since google did not work and you are taking too long to dispense with the meaning of your nonsense and only dispensing more, I'm bored and don't care anymore as I have officially lost interest in trying to decipher eric-isms.:D :p

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Captkirkyota said:
Ok, well since google did not work and you are taking too long to dispense with the meaning of your nonsense and only dispensing more, I'm bored and don't care anymore as I have officially lost interest in trying to decipher eric-isms.:D :p
:p :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
Captkirkyota said:

his ramblings make as much sense as yours:
Under set whale dirty marble! Running sound yellow that. Water figure orchard, ghetto sugar fast notepad. Carpet telephone Tissue!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
grumpy said:
his ramblings make as much sense as yours:
Under set whale dirty marble! Running sound yellow that. Water figure orchard, ghetto sugar fast notepad. Carpet telephone Tissue!
Ok Mr., time to play catch up, I was quoting Modesto Scott's sig line with a question as to what it meant, sheesh old man, get with it already. :neener:

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
Captkirkyota said:
Ok Mr., time to play catch up, I was quoting Modesto Scott's sig line with a question as to what it meant, sheesh old man, get with it already. :neener:

uhh yea, right!!!!! I spend my time here reading other :asshat: sigs :D

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
grumpy said:
uhh yea, right!!!!! I spend my time here reading other :asshat: sigs :D
I would think the use of <<<<<< and >>>>>>>> would have clued you in as to the fact I was quoting something.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
TBob said:
Kirk you need to change your advar saying to "King of Emoticons"
You need to quite getting straight A's in Grumphonics and use spell checker there Mr. ADVAR

1 - 20 of 24 Posts