Thinking of going. I have a 3-4 car hauler depending on the size of the rigs. So farmine and maybe one other going. Leaving thursday night after work and coming back sunday. If your serious on going i will need a deposit on to hold your spot. So to avoid people backing out at the last minute. Deposit goes to gas fee which im not sure of yet will know more tonight on that when i get home. Also we will need to do a test fit on the trailers if we get 4. I have a back yard big enough to store rigs and camping gear also yo we can load up in advance.