TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am levi I rolled over my 02 toyota tacoma 3 times, when i rolled it back on its wheels it started right up and i drove it on the ramp truck. I was impressed so i went out and got another one. A 98 tacoma 4x4 ext cab I just got some new bilstein shocks for the rear and i put 4 runner struts in the front. It stiffend it up a bit. I still have the rims from my 02 they where not on the truck when it rolled so i am looking for some good tires for them.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA! Sorry to hear you rolled your Toy. Glad you were not hurt.
Check out the want ads located lower down on the message board forum.
Now post up some of those photos of the rolled 02.

·
Registered
779 Posts
odblevi said:
I am levi I rolled over my 02 toyota tacoma 3 times, when i rolled it back on its wheels it started right up and i drove it on the ramp truck. I was impressed so i went out and got another one. A 98 tacoma 4x4 ext cab I just got some new bilstein shocks for the rear and i put 4 runner struts in the front. It stiffend it up a bit. I still have the rims from my 02 they where not on the truck when it rolled so i am looking for some good tires for them.
you mean it's true tacos do always land on there wheels!?!?! just like in the commercial? (*truck rolls off cliff onto beach...lands on wheels...*) or was that the tundra? oh well, it's what it reminded me of.. anyways..welcome aboard glad you stayed true to TOYOTA and were ok after the accident.. What kind of tires you looking for?? :confused:

-Alex

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im hoping for some good advice on tires. i want something i can use for every day use and have some good meat for off road. My rims are the stock 02 trd 16in rims

·
Registered
779 Posts
a/t or m/t? don't go with anything over 33 m/t... just my :2cents:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope to get some better mods on my truck. I like your gallery. I love checking out pics of diffrent areas. Do you have any lift

·
Registered
779 Posts
odblevi said:
I hope to get some better mods on my truck. I like your gallery. I love checking out pics of diffrent areas. Do you have any lift
hit the quote button every once in a while so we know who you are tlking too... and hit edit profile/sig...w/e and add a hyperlink...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A-GUEST said:
hit the quote button every once in a while so we know who you are tlking too... and hit edit profile/sig...w/e and add a hyperlink...
Sorry i am new at this, but thanks for the advice i will remember that

1 - 13 of 13 Posts