TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
okay here is what i have...all of this is from a 99 4wd...

corner lights $20
signal lights $20
completely clear taillights $35
headlight covers $20
ventvisors $25

shippin im sure isnt much for these items and if u want something u can make an offer if it isnt insanely low...everything is in perfect condition..

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
taco said:

excellent condition corner lights, excellent condition signal lights, excellent conidtion completely clear tail lights, headlight covers, and brand new ventvisors...
You need to post a price or this will be deleted. See the rules for the Classified section.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
taco said:

corner lights $20
signal lights $20
completely clear taillights $35
headlight covers $20
ventvisors $25

shippin im sure isnt much for these items and if u want something u can make an offer if it isnt insanely low...everything is in perfect condition..
are the venvisors just for the front or is it a 4 piece set? I ust destroyed one of my rear ones. But i would buy a whole set just to have replacements. e-mal me at [email protected] if I dont get back to you if you post back here.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Guys, have you noticed how OLD this thread is? Think about it a little and do a quick check before you post in threads this old. Go to the guy's profile and see when he was online last. This guy hasn't been on the site in over a year. I seriously doubt he's got any of this stuff anymore. He obviously doesn't visit the site often, if ever anymore. See what I'm getting at?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts