TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4x Innovations has a wide selection of bumpers for Toyota trucks. We’ve been making these bumpers for quite a while now and they are being used and abused by many on the trails. Made from DOM where it counts for strength and HREW for supports these bumpers are made to be cost effective, strong but lighter weight, and have a great look, style and feel that can be customized to suit your liking. With options like winch mounts, multiple stinger types, a slick bolt on bracket for ease of use and even free body lift customization (up to 3") you can get what you want for a price you can afford.

Here’s how the options lay out. Start out by selecting the proper bumper base model for your truck, then select if you want it to be a winch mount bumper or a non winch mount bumper. All base bumpers are shipped fully welded ready to weld to your truck. Next select your stinger type if you want one, also select the bolt on bracket for easy bolt on mounting (this is a laser cut, CNC formed bracket that comes welded to the bumper so you can bolt the bumper to your stock mounts). We also have a new weld on front frame support to reinforce or replace your weaker stock bumper mounting points.

The options lay out like this:

Pick Ups and 4 Runners
  • Fit……………………..........……... Item......…………………. Price
  • 84-85 Pick up and 4 Runner...Base w/o Winch Mnt…$285.00
  • 84-85 Pick up and 4 runner….Base w/ Winch Mnt…..$340.00
  • 86-88 Pick up………………........Base w/o Winch Mnt...$285.00
  • 86-88 Pick up………………........Base w/ Winch Mnt…..$340.00
  • 86-89 4 Runner……………........Base w/o Winch Mnt...$285.00
  • 86-89 4 runner………………......Base w/ Winch Mnt…...$340.00
  • 90-95 4 Runner……………........Base w/o Winch Mnt...$305.00
  • 90-95 4 runner………………......Base w/ Winch Mnt…...$360.00
  • ……………………………….............Single Bend Stinger…..$10.00
  • …………………………….............…Double Bend Stinger.…$15.00
  • 84-95……...................…......Bolt on bracket………...$20.00
  • …………………………….............…Frame Support Kit..…..$30.00
We are no longer manufacturing bumpers for 95-04 Tacomas!

Attachments

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much is the 98-00 tube bumper that you have pictured? You didn't list that! Very cool product!

Hey guys, sorry I missed your questions for so long; note to self, subscribe w/ emails notifications.... Forgot that last part...

Anyway, I've updated the first post here to reflect the most recent info. I'm working on a front bumper for the 95.5-97 and 01-04's right now so it won't be long on those!

Tacoma Bumpers with winch mount and stinger are $450 + shipping, bolt on, ready to paint and go.

·
Registered
898 Posts
i like it, but can you make it with a smaller stinger. a little big for my style.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah you bet, in fact our actual production stingers are shorter, Jamie just wanted his a bit bigger. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
898 Posts
sweet. thanks for the response. when i have the $$, i know where to go. im gonna go with your sliders as well.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We aren't going anywhere so whenever you're ready give us a shout and we'll get you hooked up with a sweet new bumper and some sliders.

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Done anything for 05+ front bumpers yet? Pics?
You should call Adam, and see if he wants to use your truck as a guinea pig like he did with mine.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Done anything for 05+ front bumpers yet? Pics?
Hell, Amp, You're Closer, Should Go See Him, It's A Little Far For Me
Amp, you're about 3.5 hrs (give or take) from us. You should come up and get yourself a bumper built up! It will be worth your time. And then Matt won't have to send me all these numbers and hope that everything works out right.

Give me a call if you're interested.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Amp, you're about 3.5 hrs (give or take) from us. You should come up and get yourself a bumper built up! It will be worth your time. And then Matt won't have to send me all these numbers and hope that everything works out right.

Give me a call if you're interested.

I will be calling you later this afternoon or tomorrow sometime. Can't call at the moment, as I am onsite at a customer facility (but yet I still get on the forums:D )

·
Registered
299 Posts
Gonna give ya a call about a front bumper for my '03 Taco,and we'll see what we can come up with.I am only a few hours away east on I90.:D

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
About this Discussion
122 Replies
37 Participants
traxman25
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing