TTORA Forum banner

81 - 100 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Hello Adam, jonpiper asked me about my bumper via pm. I use a computer at work so I don't have any pictures of it. When I quoted the post you put the picture in it didn't transfer down. So I just gave him the post #.
I said around $500 cause you had posted that in an earlier post. ;)

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
traxman: if you want to send me some of those tube doors on that red 4runner i could put them on a red 4runner thats a little more built-up, may help ya sell them:D

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Tacoma and mini truck Front Bumpers are all new, redesigned, built on a new state of the art jig and ready for anything you can throw at them! Drop us an email or give us a call today to get your's on it's way!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
I have a couple of the FB2-W and FB8-W bumpers with a one bend stinger in stock and ready to ship.

·
Registered
8,895 Posts
The Tacoma Tube bumpers are the shiiiiz.
I highly recomend them.
The wrap around on mine saved me from some fender damage on my first run with it..

The bumper is built strong, the welds are beautiful and all together its just pleasing to the eye. What's not to like ?

Thanks again Adam !

·
Registered
572 Posts
Adam called me today saying my bumper will be at my place thursday!! Hell yeah can't wait to get my peice of shit off and get a real bumper on!! Thanks again Adam!!

I hope to have it put on immediately!... if i can find enough time, i'll get pictures ASAP!!

Edit: and my rock sliders :D although those won't be put on for a week or so.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Its been so long sorry! Thank you again Adam for such a great bumper, I love it!! Won't be getting sliders on till SAS starts, which I hope within 2 months I have all the parts, just need a place to start cutting. Tough times, just graduated, looking for work, relationship ended, and trying to get my loan for my new vehicle, which isn't going well.

81 - 100 of 123 Posts
About this Discussion
122 Replies
37 Participants
traxman25
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing