TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want some hilux emblems to replace the emblems that are on my truck doors, and tail gate. The ones that say tacoma. I just want it to be diff. Do any of you know where I can get some are do any of you have any you don't want. Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
713 Posts
chasintail said:
I want some hilux emblems to replace the emblems that are on my truck doors, and tail gate. The ones that say tacoma. I just want it to be diff. Do any of you know where I can get some are do any of you have any you don't want. Thanks
When and if you find out let me know I have a pickup "pre tacome"and would be interested.

Aaron
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found some on ebay but they wanted 30 dollars an emblem thats way to much $$$$ just for emblems. Come on guys I want to know where you can get the emblems. thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
787 Posts
you can get them over here in Japan. Matter a fact I drive one but its a hilux surf. I will keep a look out but no promises, the good emblems are on the pardo anyways (landcrusier). PM me so I don't forget.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,091 Posts
Just email a dealership in the Carribean and have them send them to you. You most likely won't find a set around here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
713 Posts
SteveO said:
Just email a dealership in the Carribean and have them send them to you. You most likely won't find a set around here.
I contacted a carribean dealer. I will let you know how it goes. and if I can get any emblems or not and then obviously keep you informed.

Aaron
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,091 Posts
xcmountain80 said:
I contacted a carribean dealer. I will let you know how it goes. and if I can get any emblems or not and then obviously keep you informed.

Aaron
Don't worry about updating me, my Tacoma doesn't need Hilux badging. Maybe I'll get one of those blue "Type R" ones though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
713 Posts
SteveO said:
Don't worry about updating me, my Tacoma doesn't need Hilux badging. Maybe I'll get one of those blue "Type R" ones though.
Haha smart ass I'm just not special enough to say tacoma on it
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,898 Posts
chasintail said:
I want some hilux emblems to replace the emblems that are on my truck doors, and tail gate. The ones that say tacoma. I just want it to be diff. Do any of you know where I can get some are do any of you have any you don't want. Thanks

Here ya go... http://youremblem.com/catalog/

--Scott
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top