TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 99' Prerunner 4x2 and wanted to know if anyone is running 3" spacers and 2.5" - 3" longer coil overs?

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Wtf Man?

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Just get a 6.5" spacer.
Does that make sense to you??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Spacers & Coilovers

WOOF, Rough crowd! The reason I asked this question is because my son cannot afford everything right now. He was going to install the 3" Toytec kit first (Spacers & Add-a-Leafs) and then later on when he has the money buy a set of longer coil-overs. Just wanted to know if anyone was running this and how it performed. I understand that when you install spacers you stiffen up the ride a bit. If you aren't running this don't bother responding. Maybe I should have posted this in the "Newbie" section so all you hardcore Tacoma owners would not get so offended... my apologies.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
WOOF, Rough crowd! The reason I asked this question is because my son cannot afford everything right now. He was going to install the 3" Toytec kit first (Spacers & Add-a-Leafs) and then later on when he has the money buy a set of longer coil-overs. Just wanted to know if anyone was running this and how it performed. I understand that when you install spacers you stiffen up the ride a bit. If you aren't running this don't bother responding. Maybe I should have posted this in the "Newbie" section so all you hardcore Tacoma owners would not get so offended... my apologies.
This is a hard crowd. It's usually better to lurk for a while and get to know the players first. Then read all of the disclaimers and tips before posting. This was a post for newbie tech. My personal opinion is not to run the spacers and 3 inch longer CO's. The factory geometry is not designed for this lift.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts