TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ShawnTRD said:
3" lift kits--- $159 shipped
I want that. Hopefully just after Christmas. Does that come with everything I need? Will brake lines need to be extended? Will I need an alignment after installing the spacers?
Hi,
The kit comes with everything you need except for longer rear shocks. We want to save you some money so, we dont offer shocks... knowing that you can find them cheaper online AND, everyone has their own needs/wants on what kind of ride they want out of their shocks. Please search around and find the best shock to fit your needs.
Please let us know if your having a hard time finding the best shock for your budget. We'll do our best to find it for you, for the best price!

Brake lines generaly dont need extending. You can gain an extra few inches out of your rear line just by bending down the bracket where the hard and soft lines meet. If you do not want to bend this bracket, we will gladly offer you a longer brake line solution for a great price [please email us for prices].
No need for anything on front lines...

Yes, you will need an alignment after the install!. It's usually best to wait several days after the install to let your springs settle in some. Certainly needs to be done before you go on any long HWY speed type trips though.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us direct
[Click HERE] or post them up.

We look forward to hearing from you in the near future!!!

Chris

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
drinkintedbr said:
do the lifts some with a differential drop bracket?
Sorry, this sale does not include the diff drop kit.
We can get a drop kit to you for a discounted rate of $15 shipped though.

-Included in our diff drop kit: Diff spacers, all grade 8 hardware, and spacers for your skid plate to prevent it from smashing up around your diff if you do take a hit on it.

Please let us know if we can help out!
Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
203 Posts
i think toytec sounds great, how long does it take to ship, cornfed says 2-3 weeks but i dont want to wait that long. how long does your shipping normally take
thanks
-darren

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ocdp2000 said:
i think toytec sounds great, how long does it take to ship, cornfed says 2-3 weeks but i dont want to wait that long. how long does your shipping normally take
thanks
-darren
Shipping times have gone up some with the everyone sending out their holiday packages.
Looking off your profile, your in Cali?
If so, expect 5-7 days [to be safe]. Most of the time we can get packages to Cali in 3-5

·
Registered
24 Posts
ocdp2000 said:
thanks
-darren
That timeframe for shipping is a worst case timeframe. Most kits are shipped within 2-3 days of receipt of payment and then 1-5 days shipping time for UPS ground.

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
22 Posts
<<<No Sponsors are allowed to attack, or excessively critique the efforts of other Sponsors. If a Sponsor makes a negative comment about another Sponsor, we will ask that they refrain from making any additional comments of that nature and to take their disagreement to email. Also, Sponsors are not allowed to undercut prices in other rival Sponsors threads while in the Sponsors Product section. For example, "Sponsor A" is not allowed to post information as far as undercutting "Sponsor B's" prices in a thread in which "Sponsor B" started. In fact, while in the Sponsors Product section,"Sponsor A" should avoid even responding in "Sponsor B's" thread. >>

·
Registered
448 Posts
Chris and Doug-
Thanks for the kickass CO2 setup... Used it for the first time last weekend on a snow run and it worked great!
It was the perfect christmas present to myself!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Firetacoma said:
Chris and Doug-
Thanks for the kickass CO2 setup... Used it for the first time last weekend on a snow run and it worked great!
It was the perfect christmas present to myself!
What??? Your already using it?
You were suppose to wrap it up and put it under the tree!!

Happy its working out for ya Andrew

·
Registered
508 Posts
Hey, thanks for your purchase! Those work great for air horns too! LOL If you have any problems dont hesitate to email Chris....

·
Registered
269 Posts
Got a sale on just the front lift? I need to go with AOR custom springs because of the additional weight I carry (unless you can get me something similar for a great price :) )

·
Registered
508 Posts
We dont have rear springs, but I can sell you the front 3" spacers for $99.99 and I will ship them USPS Priority for free! and include the BPV Bracket

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Bump for the last week of the sale!!!

We can now accept credit card orders through our shopping cart system or over the phone [see website for hours of opperation under buy now].
If you want to purchase any of the TTORA sale items using a CC [not through PayPal] please call us! The shopping cart is not yet setup for discounts

www.ToyTecLifts.com

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
793 Posts
How much for one of the 20 lb CO2 setups?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts