TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Through the end of the month we will take 10% off normal website prices for all lift kits.
The new FJ kits are in stock, as well as the OME kits for all Tacoma, and 4Runner models.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Well i dont have money to upgrade my current ome lift from you guys to your new adjustible coilovers, but if you ever need a tester let me know i will be more than happy to help and give my two cents. :)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
firemandave said:
Well i dont have money to upgrade my current ome lift from you guys to your new adjustible coilovers, but if you ever need a tester let me know i will be more than happy to help and give my two cents. :)
The OME lifts are nice too..

·
Registered
734 Posts
ya their nice but they've settled noticibly already. And if i could do it again i pry would have opted out for some adjustible coil-overs. i went from 2.5-3" of lift to about 2-2 1/4".

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
firemandave said:
ya their nice but they've settled noticibly already. And if i could do it again i pry would have opted out for some adjustible coil-overs. i went from 2.5-3" of lift to about 2-2 1/4".
email me , I will see what we can do. [email protected]

·
Registered
160 Posts
coils?

Im wondering if you sell just the ome front coils springs by themselves. If so how much would a set of 880's be?? Thanks

·
Registered
367 Posts
Doug,
Do you guys sell any shocks for the 05+ models to go with the OME coils? Didn't see any on the website.

·
Registered
347 Posts
lifts

So how is the ride with the OME coils, toytec spacers and OME shocks compared to the stock TRD ride? Is that common for a 3" lift to settle down to 2.25?

·
Registered
367 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Don't waste your time I offered to be a freaking billboard for Toytec just to get a discount, doug just turned me down and gave me a really good deal.

·
Registered
338 Posts
If I get the 2.5 basic lift kit do I need the diff drop bolts and any shims or other parts? Its on an 06 trd off road 4x4.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
TRDDoug (ToyTec Lifts) said:
You do not need the diff drop
does the coilkit and shocks and rear aal really give you 3in of lift? and do they clear 33in tires?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
i didnt see the OME 882 lift on the site. How much is it?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts