TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
ya i forgot to mention that when i bought my ome lift. By the way great product still very happy with it.

·
Registered
267 Posts
damn, i didn't know to mention that either when I bought my ome lift and shocks from you guys. definitly an awesome product.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Awesome deal, I plan on taking advantage of it!

Noob alert! I have a question if you don't mind...

I'm going to order the OME 3” Lift “Soft Ride” Front Coil Kit and the Bilstein 5125 rear shocks. But my rear leafs are completely shot, so I don't think add a leafs would work for me, I'd imagine they will break. Care to recommend any rear leafs that will give a lift?

Anything else I'll need?

Its for my 97 taco extended cab.

Thanks,
Doug

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alcan, and OME both make great leaf springs, we can drop ship either to you, and give a package deal on everything. Email us at [email protected] for pricing/shipping information.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Toytec/OME Lift Kit Availability

Got this from Doug at Toytec today (6/20):

We have one kit in stock. We got 22 coils in last week, and they are almost gone! We do expect more in next week however.

This is the OME3-05-AL kit

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for posting up the information. We try to keep everything on our website in stock.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Do you guys have SS front and rear extended brake lines as a package? If so how much? I just got a used 3" with 882's and shackles with AAL...I think I need the brake lines...Thanks Doug.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DirtTaco said:
Do you guys have SS front and rear extended brake lines as a package? If so how much? I just got a used 3" with 882's and shackles with AAL...I think I need the brake lines...Thanks Doug.
We do, they are $96.99 plus shipping for the 2 front, and 1 rear line.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts