TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a major difference between the OME springs that Toytec offers in their kit, and the OME 881's that wheelers sells outright? Anybody running either of these springs, some feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
734 Posts
i dont know about crappier. It's actually nice, i have the toytec and have no complaints but if you have a v6 i suggest getting the 882's. The ride will be stiffer but on my 881's i lost some lift, i now have 2" where before i had i believe 2.5".

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
turkish said:
is there a major difference between the OME springs that Toytec offers in their kit, and the OME 881's that wheelers sells outright? Anybody running either of these springs, some feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.
same springs

the Toytec kit comes with a small top-load spacer for the extra inch of lift.

I ran OMEs for a while and they ride/handle and flex great. they just cannot handle a heavy winch bumper so I switched to SAWs.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey firemandave, when you ordered the OME's from Toytec did you have an option between 881 and 882? How long have you had yours? You said you were running the 2.5" lift, how long did they last before sagging?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts