TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i want to get a 3'' lift and here is the wbsite anyone have an opinion on what is the best? http://www.toyteclifts.com/9504tacocart.html#9504shacklekits i was thinking between the 3'' lift coil kit with aal or the 3'' pro delux 1000 or is a good idea to get a diff drop thanks. and yes i ahve gone to the search bar and ive found nothin i want

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
With 3" of lift, your boots will be asking you for dire help. Other than that, Toytec makes a great lift and they ahve awesome customer service.

Spacer lifts aren't the greatest at all. If you want the best from Toytec, you should get OME shocks with OME 881 coils, and Toytecs Topload spacer...

If you want even better than that SAW coilovers or Donahoe coilovers are even better. But price goes up as quality goes up.

Diff Drops don't do shit. Go to your truck, put a jack on the diff. Remove the bolts and lower the diff till the mounts have about a 1.5" gap. Look at your boots. They will be in the same exact spot.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
the coil spacers from them are a good way to lift your truck. the ride will be kinda stiff, but it works. I have that lift and so do many others.

the replacement coils are another good way to lift your truck, but the ride will by way smoother.

as far as the rear end goes, i used their AAL and other have used their shackles. only thing about shackles is that you have to modifiy the exhaust... a least thats what ive heard and im not sure if you will for their lift.

some say the diff drop is useless, when i got my lift from them it came with it and i installed it, so i dont really know if its worth it or not.

you really must not have searched that hard because i myself have posted the same questions before and i know q3452363412523 people have too. if the search button doesnt come up with what you want, then just start browsing through the folder you think it will be in.

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
some say the diff drop is useless, when i got my lift from them it came with it and i installed it, so i dont really know if its worth it or not.
Well, My truck is lifted only 2.625" with the SAW coilovers, basicaly at the point where the cv boots jsut start to touch. I lowered the front diff mounts 1.5" form the frame, and the cv fins were still touching...

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
yeah mine were included in the kit and it didnt take but 10 minutes tointall them so it makes no difference to me

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Now your diff mounts hang lower to the rocks, and you change the driveshaft angle.....

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
im in fl. there are 5 rocks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok so i found the lift i want to get the 3'' lift coil kit with aal, so now all i should get is the ome front and rear shocks? this is that last question thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts