TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hate to see you sell her. it is a great rig and all of the above is correct.

Funny, I just came across all the recepts for Zilla. over $6800 in parts & goodys. :eek:
I hate to see it go too but I'd hate to see it rot after I take my new position after the first of the year. all I have to look forward to for the next 3 years is classes and hard work

·
Registered
751 Posts
Damn right Payne. I was there in 2005 when Kevin received the TripleX Crossmember. Awesome time, awesome rig, hell of a price too. Should go quick.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Wish I were in AZ for a test drive. Stuck out here in SoCal at work. Looks like a nice rig. Was looking at the writeup on this a while ago... I thought it had sold already. Yeah, I'm interested.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Wish I were in AZ for a test drive. Stuck out here in SoCal at work. Looks like a nice rig. Was looking at the writeup on this a while ago... I thought it had sold already. Yeah, I'm interested.
It's getting re-sold, Kevin (zanyzonies) is the original owner ;)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SEALTH4X4 I am in no hurry to sell and to be honest dont completly want to. Im not posting on CL and havent posted anywhere else but here yet. I'll give you dibs on it let me know when you can come no need to take off work. I'll PM you

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Sounds good, I'll take that offer for dibs on the runner! I know we're busy working straight through next Friday at least. We may not be coming back to AZ until the 22nd after work at the latest to be home for Christmas. But I'll let you know when I'm coming back out your way for sure. I can guarantee you this much... if I get it it won't have that same problem any more of not getting used to its full potential. :D

Thanks!

~John

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is that trailer in the first picture included with the price listed?

Is there a 2nd seat of any kind in the back?
Any pictures of the interior too?
No trailer is not included yes it has a back seat I gave stealth4x4 dibs on it so as for now the sale is on hold untill he looks at it

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No problem, it was a good sale to a good buyer, professional as expected. don't be afraid to post up every now and then, consider it virtual visitation rights :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts