TTORA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I LIVE FOR THIS
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there are traction bars availible for my truck? Since i decided to buy my tires to replace my originals i was thinking on lifting the rear anyway but after thinking about it to me it would look pretty tacky with stock tires a 2.25" of lift (for those of you who have that setup im sorry but it doesnt work for me). My main concern now is getting rid of that axel wrap caused by my trd springs since getting deavers would be a waste of money for the time being were can you find a traction bar or bars? Does a traction bar or bars affect articulation at all. Thanks.

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
TRDUSA2002 said:
Does anyone know if there are traction bars availible for my truck? Since i decided to buy my tires to replace my originals i was thinking on lifting the rear anyway but after thinking about it to me it would look pretty tacky with stock tires a 2.25" of lift (for those of you who have that setup im sorry but it doesnt work for me). My main concern now is getting rid of that axel wrap caused by my trd springs since getting deavers would be a waste of money for the time being were can you find a traction bar or bars? Does a traction bar or bars affect articulation at all. Thanks.
another source:
http://www.bluedevilproducts.com/Home Page/Home Page, L1 Frameset.htm near San Jose, CA

There is also a shop in CO that makes a nice one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts