TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1999 V6 Tacoma

I originally had my truck up to trade. but i have decided to go ahead and try and sell it. It is a 1999, black, V6 4x4, auto, 115,000 miles, AC, no power locks or windows, 3 inch body lift, brand new 33 inch goodyear wranglers on rockcrawler rims. It has never been off road. The windows are tinted to match the rear tint. It's a great running/looking truck. i'm located in Sacramento, CA. i'm asking 11,500 or best offer. Open to trades on a long traveled truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
291 Posts

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
talk tio this guy maybe you guys can work out an evenswap. it would be a good drive for both of you thou. LOL his rig is pretty well deck out.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kturner said:
im an idiot sorry. i see ca. now, if i still lived there i would trade you. i moved from there about a year ago.
where are you located? if i found a good enough deal i'd be willing to drive a good distance.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
onelastcast said:
talk tio this guy maybe you guys can work out an evenswap. it would be a good drive for both of you thou. LOL his rig is pretty well deck out.
sorry if im just oblivious, but who are you suggesting i talk to? i don't mind driving if the deal is good. i'm 18 years old, i got nothing better to do.lol

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fishin4life said:
Rules .. need a price .. mileage .. pics to [email protected]
Sorry, it has 115,000 miles on it. and i am not looking to sell it. Trade only. sorry if my info was lacking. this is my first post on here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
shorty2305 said:
Sorry, it has 115,000 miles on it. and i am not looking to sell it. Trade only. sorry if my info was lacking. this is my first post on here.
If you want to drive ha, i live in virginia so ill meet you in oklahomaha. i have a black tacoma 4x4 manual with 93000 miles with a new clutch timing belt, water pump, and power steering pump, but thats a super long dirve ssoo.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kturner said:
If you want to drive ha, i live in virginia so ill meet you in oklahomaha. i have a black tacoma 4x4 manual with 93000 miles with a new clutch timing belt, water pump, and power steering pump, but thats a super long dirve ssoo.
think i could get some pics to [email protected]? I just may be able to make that drive. i have gone to colorado a few times to visit friends. maybe i could stop by on the way out there.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
01 BAD A$$ SAS Check it out.

shorty2305 said:
sorry if im just oblivious, but who are you suggesting i talk to? i don't mind driving if the deal is good. i'm 18 years old, i got nothing better to do.lol
Oh shoot, i didn't check if the link was added correctly to my post well let me try again. here is the thread's link to a guy her in TX that has a really nice setup on his 01 and wants to go stock. check it out maybe you can work something out with him.

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62467

hope it helps both of you.

·
Registered
291 Posts
fishin4life said:
He said offers meaning money..:stfu:

hey fuck stick, if that is the case... how come a mod hasn't deleted it?

stick your fish up your ass dick suk :p

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
nruller said:
Where in the rules does it say you have to put a price ON A TRADE?????
I think trades are better posted in the WANTED Folder...

This is the For Sale Folder... When selling... there has got to be a price... and location...

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i have decided to sell. sorry if i posted in the wrong folder. i changed my mind however.lol. if your still interested, gimme a buzz

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
shorty2305 said:
I originally had my truck up to trade. but i have decided to go ahead and try and sell it. It is a 1999, black, V6 4x4, auto, 115,000 miles, AC, no power locks or windows, 3 inch body lift, brand new 33 inch goodyear wranglers on rockcrawler rims. It has never been off road. The windows are tinted to match the rear tint. It's a great running/looking truck. i'm located in Sacramento, CA. i'm asking 13,500 or best offer. Open to trades on a long traveled truck.
hmmm stock truck with body lift / tires, and power nothing.

MAYBE worth $8.5k.

Call me tomorrow anyways and we can talk.

·
Registered
195 Posts
hawaiianbro said:
hmmm stock truck with body lift / tires, and power nothing.

MAYBE worth $8.5k.

Call me tomorrow anyways and we can talk.
Yeah, I agree
not to bash or anything, but 13.5 is high.
I bought almost the same truck; 00 v6 5spd trd and with aal, saw's, and sliders etc. instead of a body lift with less than half those miles (50k to be exact) for 13K

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i'm just throwing numbers out. i don't know what it's worth these days. i bought it for 14,000 a year ago without all the goodies, just bone stock. so im trying to get some money back. but seeing that you guys are probably more knowledgeable than me, i will drop the price to 12,000

1 - 20 of 30 Posts