TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some tubes bent for some doors...only problem is that I'm the guinea pig for the 1st gen trucks.

Soooo..in exchange for a little :welder: help I'll get some grub and :xbeer1:. It shouldn't take more that a hour or two.

Anyone up for a free meal?:D

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AH, yes therein lies the solution. If I were to have said welder, I would not need the help.

It does sound a little one sided, but I can be generous with the beverages that get left over...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would be willing to help. It may be a week or two before i can get to it though. Just moved outta my parents house and havent had a chance to pick up my welder.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That'd be great. I'm in no real hurry. For all I know it could take the better part of an afternoon or something.

The tubes are cut, bent, and notched. Just got to weld on the hinges, weld the tubes together and weld on a latch. I've got all the parks as far as I know. The only thing I don't know is if the lengths are actually correct. Since these are some of the first "trial" doors for a 1st gen.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
may have to do that...Freaking work trips are messing my weekends up until May, so looks like it's on hold for a bit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts