TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got my Trail-Gear Sliders in the mail last week and got them welded on soon after. Not much of a write up(afterall their just sliders)...just some pics

Truck: 01 Taco Ex. Cab SR5 2.7l
Sliders: Welded Kit from Trail-Gear (8legs)
Total Cost: $290 to my door

Gringing down the frame, getting ready to weld

after a little welding

All in all, THESE THINGS ARE BEEFY!! And hold up very well! Im pleased...

·
Registered
567 Posts
Nice. I've really liked mine. I did the finish welding on mine so mine look like they are angled up slightly more than yours. But they're good sliders for a great price.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Agreed. Mine have taking a good beating as well and are still going strong! Nice job!

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Interesting,

didn't know the TG sliders came with four legs per side. Little overkill maybe?:D

They look well built.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice. I've really liked mine. I did the finish welding on mine so mine look like they are angled up slightly more than yours. But they're good sliders for a great price.
I was the same way until I actually got them up there. Thats as far "up" as i could go. Any farther and they would have hit my door when i opened it.

Agreed. Mine have taking a good beating as well and are still going strong! Nice job!
Thanks man. Their some beefy sliders. They have taken some licks to say the least and have held up well.

Interesting,

didn't know the TG sliders came with four legs per side. Little overkill maybe?:D

They look well built.
nah, no such thing :D :xdevil:

Looks great. I was looking at how they look on an ExtraCab. Looks like they're the ones i'm picking up!
Thats why I posted them up!! Glad to hear man, post some pics when their on!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Thanks man. Their some beefy sliders. They have taken some licks to say the least and have held up well.
No prob, and I'm actually a girl ;) I liked the TG sliders because I personally like them to stick out a little bit. A lot of other ones were too close to the body for me. I like them to slightly stick out past the widest point of the body. :D I need to throw a new coat of paint on mine before winter gets here...been getting used a lot!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts