TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trail Gear kicks ass!! I love them!! I love the moderators that kill a thread that is stupid in the off topic section, but leave all of the racial and hate threads open!!! You guys ROCK!!!!! :clap:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Bashing of Forum Sponsors is no longer allowed, no matter WHERE the post is made.

If you have a problem with that, you should take it up with Shannon.

Without Sponsors, this forum would be hard-pressed to exist.

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Angry Andy said:
Bashing of Forum Sponsors is no longer allowed, no matter WHERE the post is made.

If you have a problem with that, you should take it up with Shannon.

Without Sponsors, this forum would be hard-pressed to exist.
Right on Andy, I understand where you guys are coming from, I apologize for bashing the sponsor in question. Can I bash on you though? You smell.

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
rubberpants said:
Trail Gear kicks ass!! I love them!! I love the moderators that kill a thread that is stupid in the off topic section, but leave all of the racial and hate threads open!!! You guys ROCK!!!!! :clap:
If you come across a fawked up thread, click the "
" icon and someone will check it out.

Later,
....Mike

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Angry Andy said:
If your girlfriend would Douche once and a while, you wouldn't smell me on her.
EEEEWWWW thats sick. My girlfriend is my wife though, so I bet she does stink. I wouldn't know though, I am married if you know what I mean ;)

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
If anybody has a legitimate complaint about a sponsor then that is one thing. I would certainly want to know about bad customer service or shady business practices, that's for damn sure! This would give a heads up to our members and also give the sponsor a chance to correct the problem. But bashing a sponsor just because you don't like a member of their personnel or you just think it's funny to start a thread just to stir up trouble is just plain stupid. Certainly starting a thread that just simply reads "They Suck" and give no legit explaination as to why is most definitely not gonna fly here.

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TACOZILLA said:
If anybody has a legitimate complaint about a sponsor then that is one thing. I would certainly want to know about bad customer service or shady business practices, that's for damn sure! This would give a heads up to our members and also give the sponsor a chance to correct the problem. But bashing a sponsor just because you don't like a member of their personnel or you just think it's funny to start a thread just to stir up trouble is just plain stupid. Certainly starting a thread that just simply reads "They Suck" and give no legit explaination as to why is most definitely not gonna fly here.
Awesome, thanks! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts