TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are going to be making our annual trip to Chinaman and we're finally adding Carnage into the mix. The majority of us will head down Friday the 3rd camp in the usual spot. Chinaman is on Saturday and Carnage on Sunday.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I might be down for this, been itching to get out camping

·
Registered
279 Posts
I should have my cruiser done in the next week or so. Hoping to make the Saturday run of OCG. It's been a long time since I've made a run with CoTTORA.

·
Registered
523 Posts
So who all is coming down for the Friday night shenanigans, just looked at the weather they calling for snow on Friday night and Sat morning. But that's not stopping me, I'll be leaving right after work on Friday.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its looking like a good turnout!
You should check out the Trail Junkies page on the book of face... Lol

So who all is coming down for the Friday night shenanigans, just looked at the weather they calling for snow on Friday night and Sat morning. But that's not stopping me, I'll be leaving right after work on Friday.
Al, his wife and I will be heading down late morning early afternoon Friday.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Perfect so I won't be the only one there, weather is already looking better, just Fri morning snow, and abundant sun on sat

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
So far I'm still in; Mel will be outta town though. I'm not sure if I'll stick on the 38s yet; that's quite a ways to push those heavy bastards.

·
Registered
523 Posts
So far I'm still in; Mel will be outta town though. I'm not sure if I'll stick on the 38s yet; that's quite a ways to push those heavy bastards.
Oh come on, if you head out with me on Friday , you can go nice and slow with me since I'll be pulling the camper

1 - 20 of 35 Posts