TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a killer weekend at in BV. Ran Chinaman on Saturday and played around on Carnage yesterday. Most of the weekend is video, but there are a few pics.
Camp

Partial group shot.

Me on the far left line of Whale Tail

Al on the same line

Travis

Carnage Gatekeeper

That view! BV has to be one of my all time favorite places in CO

·
Registered
523 Posts
Here is the pictures Dania got. The video is uploading to YouTube right now

And here is some sticker love :D

·
Registered
523 Posts
I almost forgot the Friday morning view

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like it was a fun time. Did you make it to the top of carnage? Sorry we missed it but works been busy. Hope to hit another trail with you guys this year.
Didn't end up running Carnage. Al and Travis had a change of heart Sunday Morning. Thankfully we didn't end up running it, Al blew two carrier bearings on the tow rig between BV and Fairplay. I did play on the first part of Carnage though, turned around just before V Notch. I can't wait to go back and run it for real.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Ya I fixed it

·
Registered
523 Posts
Good ol' Hank III, now you got get your video up Zach.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good ol' Hank III, now you got get your video up Zach.
Working on it here at the shop today. Probably have it done soon, although I'm missing some things to make the video complete. Might have ton wait til I get some of Jonathan's video this weekend

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Your supposed to stay in the truck while wheeling, john

Looks like someone (b4 you guys) blew up on the whale, is that oil all over the rock?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Haha huh? But I would have ran over my cigarettes, if you watch you can see them fall out
Good video Zach.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
8 Participants
yota 44
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing