TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I bought a used TM kit a wile back and had to get some new stuff for it. I ended up just doing a google search for TM retailers and e-mailed an inquiry to a bunch of places. I was then able to price compare. You may need the part #'s for this, but the TM web site has them. When do you need this stuff by? I never installed the kit because the x-members were bent and may be parting mine out, but wont know if it can be fixed for a little while. I am still getting used to the new style of the forum and if I dont get back to you here, e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
joeylead said:
I bought a used TM kit a wile back and had to get some new stuff for it. I ended up just doing a google search for TM retailers and e-mailed an inquiry to a bunch of places. I was then able to price compare. You may need the part #'s for this, but the TM web site has them. When do you need this stuff by? I never installed the kit because the x-members were bent and may be parting mine out, but wont know if it can be fixed for a little while. I am still getting used to the new style of the forum and if I dont get back to you here, e-mail me at [email protected]
Do you know if you will be parting this kit out yet? Just wondering cuz i still need a few parts

-David

1 - 5 of 5 Posts