TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going to have a meeting for the denver region people on thursday night,( the key to the denver region is fairly obvious....) to pick out trails people want to run from our area for this summer, as well as some other various and nefarious events. so show up so you know whats going on and can throw in your .02. i dont feel like being there all night drinking so plan on getting things planned out so that we can go wheeling. i have a list of trails in mind already covering all wheeling abilities but input is always appreciated.

Meeting at Hooters at 120th and I-25.
Bring some paper so you know what we are running as the website is in the works for stuff....
Plan around 6:30. ill be the one in there with a laptop..... geek i know
Once again..... this thursday the 6th
post up here if youre going to be there so i know who to expect. New people are welcome!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ok, I'm a new guy, and I'll plan on being there. Any meeting at a Hooters is a meeting worth attending. :kewl:

Loren

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Dang it Rich. Plan a meeting when I gotta referee a Lacrosse game. I doubt I'll catch you guys unless you are still there at 8ish. I will post up our notes from Sunday here in a second.

Since I can't be there tomorrow night here is my 2 cents:

Trails: Carnage, Spring Creek, Kingston Peak, Carnage, Slaughterhouse, Carnage.. and oh did I say Carnage??? LMAO

I also think a monthly thursday night beer fest would be cool. Wed or Thursday nights would be cool. Even better - Beer Pong at Brendan's!!!! Yeee Haw!

Additionally One or two camping/wheeling trips (overnighters if ya will)

Lastly I'd like to do a Denver Maintenane-a-thon so we (I) can make sure my rig is in good shape before we thrash her some more. (Normal maintenance stuff like oil, diff oil, lubrication, tightening stuff) My rear window doesn't count so keep your jokes to yerself Rich!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
please tell me you have changed those fluids sometime since you have been wheeling your rig.....

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and no offense but carnage is a little well..... overdone. im thinking that if people want to go do it, it is one of those close trails that you can get some people to go do for an afternoon or something. i want to do trails that cover the range of wheeling and give us old people a chance to wheel challenging stuff as well give the newer people in the club the same chance as well as see what offroading is all about. i already have a list of trails covering the gamut.... i just wanted to get other peoples input on them.... and just because this is what we are going to run for the denverish area doesn't mean that you cant plan your own run elsewhere or otherwise.... as for the other extracurricular activities.... those are already in the works. im trying to find a decent place to have it at that is central denver.... maybe not so downtown but you get the idea.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wheelin is still wheelin. Carnage April 8,

Me and a buddy will be taking his built, early Blazer on its maiden voyage. He want's to get it on the trail before he leaves for Moab next week. I know this is a Toy thread but I am looking for some serious wheelers. I was trying to get Shawn Jackson to come with us, but he has other things going on. He did mention that some of you guy's will be up their on Sat. We will be coming from Fort Collins with a couple other rigs and are planning to meet at the trailhead around noon on Sat. Anyone interested? Post to the thread in the "Plan a trail run" section.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We got alot figured out at our trail planning meeting. I am going to check a few other places to see if there are conflicting dates(IE doing holy cross the same day as CO 4x4.) and then post them up to here. these are just going to be the official runs for the denver region.... runs that you plan yourself are still 100% ok and recommended as we dont all want to run the same trails.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts