TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First Post!!! I found this forum through toyotanation.com :) anyway I am looking for a trailer hitch for my 2003 tacoma ext cab 2wd prerunner. Would really love to find one that only shows where the ball goes....if that makes sense. Email me at [email protected] if you have one or know a good place to get them for a good deal. I am in Nashville, TN but will pay to ship.

·
Registered
764 Posts
i have one that ill be taking off in the next few months. do you need it soon? i'd do shipping plus $20 to supply a few for the habit :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
george.arnold said:
i have one that ill be taking off in the next few months. do you need it soon? i'd do shipping plus $20 to supply a few for the habit :D
If nobody chimes in I can prolly wait. Can you email me some pics of it? [email protected] I see your truck is lifted, mine is stock....so will it go up behind the rear bumper or will you see the entire hitch? What brand is it and is it a 20 minute install (do I have to take off the rear bumper)?
Let me know

·
Registered
764 Posts
Blue Dude said:
Sent you a PM
ill take some pics with my phone this afternoon. it sticks down below my bumper but i think it's because my body lift. ill take a look at the bracketry on it. all in all its a good peice. bolts on to stock locations i think. ill get back to you on that PM this evening.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts