TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trailer Wiring

Well I did some searching but really didn't find anything it. This seems like this post is where it needs to be sense im a newb.
Anyways to the point. I bought a trailer harness kit awhile ago and got it all hooked up with the tail lights and everything. The trailer connector is just zip tied under the truck. Does anyone or has anyone seen a nice little place to put it all together. Ex. like take out a license plate light and fab up a little bracket? Hopefully you can understand what im talking about.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I made one out of angle iron for mine. I used one of the torx headed bolts on the bottom of the bumper to mount it to. I'll get some pics up tomarrow.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
unrulee said:
I made one out of angle iron for mine. I used one of the torx headed bolts on the bottom of the bumper to mount it to. I'll get some pics up tomarrow.
Hey thanks unrulee. That would be awsome for some pics. :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Here's mine, it's not a flat 4 connector, seven way rv type, but you get the idea.

And yes I know that I'll rip it off on the rocks :flipoff4:. Well if I could find rocks to rip it off with in ND!

·
Tacoma-dana 44
383 Posts
Stupidchicken89 said:
Well I did some searching but really didn't find anything it. This seems like this post is where it needs to be sense im a newb.
Anyways to the point. I bought a trailer harness kit awhile ago and got it all hooked up with the tail lights and everything. The trailer connector is just zip tied under the truck. Does anyone or has anyone seen a nice little place to put it all together. Ex. like take out a license plate light and fab up a little bracket? Hopefully you can understand what im talking about.
My plug hangs loose. But I tuck it up and over it's own harness to keep it up and out of the way of obstacles.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
unrulee said:
Here's mine, it's not a flat 4 connector, seven way rv type, but you get the idea.

And yes I know that I'll rip it off on the rocks :flipoff4:. Well if I could find rocks to rip it off with in ND!
I see no pics???

·
Registered
88 Posts
:dunno: I do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts