TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, my hand hurts and I have hundreds of little holes in my hand from using the light tester. i found the light switch wire. Now what color wire (on the truck side) is the left turn signal, right turn signal, and brake?

·
Registered
925 Posts
just remove your taillight, turn each light on and off and use a test light. should take about 5 minutes at most.

·
Alumnus maximus
678 Posts
go spend 20 bucks at the RV or trialer store and get a plug and play unit. plug it into the rear tail lights and secure the wires and youll be all set.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
go spend 20 bucks at the RV or trialer store and get a plug and play unit. plug it into the rear tail lights and secure the wires and youll be all set.
ill probably get this later on. None of the stores around here have any plug and play units in stock. Im leaving for rocky point tomorrow night so I was just wondering if anybody knew the wire colors.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
do as said before and pull your rear taillights..... you are putting the plug down there anyways and most tail light converters are intended to be wired in such locations.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts