TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a trailmaster lift kit, Fren gave it to me without the strut though. I'm looking for a replacement. I know that trailmaster has the replacement ones, but rumor has it that it don't last to long. What other replacement will work? I've heard something like gabriel? Whoever knows. Can you give me the descriptions along with the part number. Thanks.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Just bought a trailmaster lift kit, Fren gave it to me without the strut though. I'm looking for a replacement. I know that trailmaster has the replacement ones, but rumor has it that it don't last to long. What other replacement will work? I've heard something like gabriel? Whoever knows. Can you give me the descriptions along with the part number. Thanks.
a part store should be able to get you some with this number G44774.. they are for a VW Jetta, and are the best ones to get. or you can try ebay, i know a few people who have found them there

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
a part store should be able to get you some with this number G44774.. they are for a VW Jetta, and are the best ones to get. or you can try ebay, i know a few people who have found them there
:lmao: :rofl: :xcrazy: :clap:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts