TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know of any websites that show all of the 4x4 offroad trails in georgia, or just some side roads that are pretty close to being 4x4 trails. I'm a new tacoma owner and I don't have any upgrades.....yet. :cool:

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Never heard of any.... you might try asking for some places to get ya truck dirty.... Theres plenty in GA. Where are ya located?

·
Registered
951 Posts
nobody said:
Does anybody know of any websites that show all of the 4x4 offroad trails in georgia, or just some side roads that are pretty close to being 4x4 trails. I'm a new tacoma owner and I don't have any upgrades.....yet. :cool:
There are a few. Hang around long enough and you'll have upgrades and a few dents. Welcome aboard....hide you check card NOW!!!

There are some fun spots up by the Ranger camp, Camp Merrell, in Daloghnaga(sp) and around Amacalolla falls, just ride around and you will find a trail. If you goto the Ranger camp just hang to your right and you will go up the MNT for a good ways and you can ride back there for days, just don't get lost or you'll ene up in Ellijay.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
tweeder3410 said:
There are a few. Hang around long enough and you'll have upgrades and a few dents. Welcome aboard....hide you check card NOW!!!
I guess Ann dosent speed any HUH??

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i live marietta but my family has a house on lake burton, so if there are any trails around there that would be nice also

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I also live in marietta. Theres alot of trails me and my buddies go that arent too far from here. Give me a number and Ill call you next time we go somewhere. What kinda rig you got?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are there any books that you know of that have trails in them. Also i just got my truck about a month ago, so it is just a 2001 double cab with a TRD package, nothing more than that. I'm only 16 so I cant yet afford any upgrades other than maybe some decals :eek: haha

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Not that I know of. The places we go are like huntin grounds and power line crap and area that people dont care that you mud on. Weve literally driven out of the trail with 5 muddy trucks, 10 ft behind the sherrif, he looked at us and kept doing radar. These people realy dont care. Its awesome.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Matt me and Travis slammed it in reverse. Good times. You need to come with us soon its been awhile buddy. Anything new done to your truck?

·
Registered
606 Posts
Anyone around central georgia? dublin/eastman/cochran area? pretty much stock prerunner looking to get dirty. maybe even pulled out of some sort of hole..

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
tweeder3410 said:

There are some fun spots up by the Ranger camp, Camp Merrell, in Daloghnaga(sp) and around Amacalolla falls, just ride around and you will find a trail. If you goto the Ranger camp just hang to your right and you will go up the MNT for a good ways and you can ride back there for days, just don't get lost or you'll ene up in Ellijay.
Camp Merrell would probably be really cool with food, sleep, and no Ranger Instructors yelling at you. :eek:

·
Registered
951 Posts
sploosh said:
Camp Merrell would probably be really cool with food, sleep, and no Ranger Instructors yelling at you. :eek:
LOL, yea I thought so! I try to go up when they're in rotaition and get with my old SL who is an RI up there now so I can screw with the guys...you know like leave a couple cans of snuff on the trails... :cool:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Well im from Macon but there arent too many in the mid Ga area. Aint too many trails that i know of. Out near the river on HW 96 is a little bit but i dont know of nothing.

Also Sploosh...you a Ranger?

·
Registered
951 Posts
SilverTaco said:
Well im from Macon but there arent too many in the mid Ga area. Aint too many trails that i know of. Out near the river on HW 96 is a little bit but i dont know of nothing.

Also Sploosh...you a Ranger?
I think Shaun and myself are the only "lone survivours" here.

Shaun, were you a bat boy or just a tabber like me?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
tweeder3410 said:
I think Shaun and myself are the only "lone survivours" here.

Shaun, were you a bat boy or just a tabber like me?

Bat boy, kind of......101st LRSD. Same mentality and a lot of cross-overs back and forth. Now I'm a turd instructor so I really don't beat my chest too much anymore. :( I went to a med board last moth so I'll probably be changed over to a medical job. Now that's gonna be funny. An airborne x-ray tech with a CIB. :eek:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts