TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so i posted a thread a while back about an IA mission to iraq i was going on, so im in training out here in ft bliss/camp mcgregor, we had a little hmmwv training this past week and as u can see it was pretty fun...well for some people, i thought these things were not suposed to flip! i havnt been able to be on that much, the internet sucks here. oh well, hope yall enjoy.

mark

EDIT: no one was hurt, as for the vehicle, i dunno yet. we were on the off road driving course and they hit pretty big hole going about 45mph and then slammed the brakes so the back tire hit and flipped them. damn inexperienced drivers.

·
Registered
103 Posts
When I was younger I always thought it would be cool to buy one of the army surplus hummers. untill my my buddys in the force started telling me what they did to thoughs poor things.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, yeah weve been beating the crap out of them, and im in the navy overhere, id hate to see what soldiers do with them, the cab only smashed down about and inch and the drivers side windo just cracked like it was hit with a rock, i was impressed

·
Registered
414 Posts
Nice, it looks like there is hardly any damage at all! Certainly still useable without being repaired it looks like. Do all the doors still close and stuff?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts