TTORA Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,
There are a few guys over on yotatech that are interested in the tranny valve body upgrade by IPT ( http://www.importperformancetrans.com/ ) They have more experience than most other shops and have a lower price than most other online places. Anyway, we have 3 maybe 4 people interested and we are trying to get a group buy going. We talked to John and he said he would be willing go give us a group rate if we get 10 people. For those who don't know, this upgrade is quite essential after supercharging. Otherwise you will kill the clutches in your tranny in no time. What this mod does is opens up the adjustment valve that decides how hard to shift so it shifts solid all the time. I haven't gotten an exact group price, but will post it up when I get the info. I'm guessing 10% but don't quote me on that. TRDOLMAN is the one that suggested this company to me and he is putting down 275hp/313tq at the WHEELS and he says his tranny is rock solid. I'm sure he will chime in here.
If your interested feel free to email me or post up on this thread over on yotatech:
Click Here

Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts